Department of Pediatrics participates in the College of Medicine Medical Student Research Program (MSRP) with projects in various research areas. To read more about the program, please visit the College of Medicine Medical Student Research Program website.
- Classification and Follow-up of Children Referred for Growth Failure
- Developing Novel Approaches for the Treatment of Obesity
- Functional connectivity in patients with non lesional partial epilepsy
- Looking for new targets to enhance the therapy for childhood Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Potential Gene Therapy of Sickle Cell Disease and β-Thalassemia
- Potential Gene Therapy of human liver cancer