Sandra E. Sullivan, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Breastfeeding medicine and lactation support in the NICU.
Active Research Projects/Grants
- Randomized Study of Human Milk-Based versus Bovine-based Nutrition for Very Low Birth Weight Pre-term Infants
- Use of Human Milk Based Human Milk Fortifier in Preterm Infants Compared with Standard Bovine Milk Based Fortifier; a Cohort Study
- A Multicenter, Open-Label, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, Clinical Symptoms, and Safety Study of Pantoprazole Delayed-Released Granules Administered as a Suspension in Neonates and Preterm Infants with a Clinical Diagnosis of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Other Clinical Interests
- Breastfeeding medicine and lactation support in the NICU
- Follow-up clinic
- Developmental and family-centered care